June 29, 2017

Three Weeks

This afternoon at 3:42 pm we will blow a horn and dance a dance to celebrate three weeks with this beauty.  How is it that three weeks has come and gone.  Abigail often remarks, "I can't believe he is a person."  For so long Mama just had a big round belly that bumped and moved and suddenly she has a brother.  What an amazing thing!
Yesterday our little man, but not so little, weighed in at 10 lbs 5 oz.  Up 9 oz in just one week.  
He has also taken to going to bed on the early side the last few days and, since I sleep whenever I can with him, I have been going to bed early too.  Thus no blog posts.  We will get back into the rhythm of all of life soon.  Something just sometimes slide as I sit and love on my little guy.  Three weeks, thoughts of him leaving for college make me tear up.  




No comments: