May 15, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I have been away from the blog for longer than I think I ever have been.  Life has been so busy and full with a wonderful guest in town that time on the computer has just not been important.  Tonight I downloaded over 300 pictures.  What a fun week we have had.
 Lots of time as a family and the chance to celebrate mother's day with my four great kids and my husband who made the day so special.
And extra icing on the cake was my mother by my side.  It has been 11 years since we have celebrated mother's day in person together.  What a special year this will always be.
Time to celebrate with my children that have made me a mother and with my mother who has taught me what to do.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been 11 years! But am so happy that you were together no matter what.
You are a wonderful and intentional mother with the desire to have kids to influence, love in order to make the world a better place to live. I love to learn from you.
I am reading about Susana Wesley. She was a strong and intelligent mother that raised John and Charles Wesley who started the Methodist Church. I think you both would have been good friends.
Happy Mother's Day
H