March 23, 2017

Inspired

Josh took the kids out on a snow machine ride the other day.  The second they got home these two ran for paper and pencils.  They had seen a rabbit and couldn't wait to write it down!  Now Abigail has done this before but this "writing a story" was new for Ethan, and he was so excited!  Letter by letter he slowly wrote out his two sentences with dedication and focus.
Workbooks, curriculum and assignments all have their place in school and life I know.  Yet, nature inspired stories from seeing, touching and experiencing - those are our favorite. 

1 comment:

Mother said...

Ahhhhh-authors and writers. I can hardly contain my thoughts and emotions until I write them down. Once written, my heart and mind can settle. I totally understand these little ones. Just wonderful.

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...