March 27, 2017

Get Well

Last week I had one of the most dreaded parts of pregnancy, one of my migraines.  When not pregnant I deal with these weekly but can take medicine.  While pregnant I am blessed not to get them as frequent but, when they do come, there is nothing I can do to make it go away.  The lay in bed waiting for it to be over can seem endless to say the least.
But Josh took off work and ran the house, friends helped, offices gracefully canceled appointments and the kids colored, drew and decorated my room to bring me back to health.  The kids were given 5 minute visiting rights during the days I was in bed and each visit included little gifts, pictures and usually one of their stuffed animals to keep me comfortable and happy.  It wasn't a pleasant time but I was certainly loved!

No comments:

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...