August 10, 2016

Touching

I mentioned yesterday that Heather is a marine biologist.  With that comes so much knowledge for my kids that I don't know.
Kodiak has some great resources that she shared with us as well. 
 If we had visited on our own we never would have known about the state research building and the huge fish tank they have in their lobby or the touch tank.
After spending a few days on the beaches of Kodiak seeing things in the wild it was so fun for the kids to then go to the tank itself and touch those wonderful weird and delightful creatures. 
Learning - it is a hands on activity and I love when I can give that to the kids!

No comments:

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...