July 5, 2016

Simple Joys

I am always, always, in search of a good book.  And where I don't talk about my library much on this blog I should.  We are there several times a week.  It is one of my favorite places, and the kids love it too.  And when I can't find what I am looking for I absolutely love the interlibrary loan program.  
So on this rainy summer day I salute libraries, librarians, and good books that arrive right when you need them.  Along with that I love the chance to read it cover to cover in one night (gotta love this sunshine until one am deal.  You never know what time it is until the last page is turned).  Tacoma, Washington don't worry, your book will be coming back soon.  It certainly was a good one!

2 comments:

mother said...

So what's the name of this good book? Maybe this NJ east coast library also has it...

Anonymous said...

You seriously read that book in 1 night?!
H