June 28, 2016

What You Do

Recently a friend called Josh to see if he could help them with a construction project the next day.  Josh agreed and plans were set.  

I thought about it and said, "before you go in the morning I will mix up a batch of muffins for you to take."  

Josh replied, "I was wondering what I was going to take."

I asked, "How did you know I was going to make something?"
He answered, "Because it is what you do.  You show love by giving people food and I get to be the person who is often delivering that.  It is great."

Never thought of it that way but it is true.  So if you get an item of food delivered to you via mail, left on your door step or handed to you by Josh know, you are loved.  

2 comments:

Mother said...

And your gifts are always delicious and wonderful!! I could eat a rhubarb muffin right now.

Anonymous said...

You do show love that way- I like that Josh pointed that out.
H