June 9, 2016

Cooking Show - Part II

When Linda was visiting she gifted us a big container of fresh spinach after a run to sam's club.
We all love spinach but try as I might I just can't seem to eat enough of it before it starts to go bad.
Thus I looked up a recipe to make homemade spinach dip, with fresh veggies.  A lot of the recipes call for dried soup mix and frozen spinach.  After finding the recipe I needed the experience was really beautiful.
There is something about making a new recipe, and then sharing the by product with neighbor and friends, that energizes me and makes me so excited.  This has certainly been a rainy and busy week here in Fairbanks.  Who knew spinach dip would be such an emotional boost.  

1 comment:

mother said...

I honestly can hardly stand to read your awesome cooking blogposts. They make my mouth water. Spinach dip is one of my favorites. I've never tried to make it. Looks so delicious.

Big Monuments

A lot of big things have been happening at this house.  Last week we had all of our 1/2 birthdays and real birthdays and that filled our da...