May 3, 2016

And We Are Off

After I got home from New Jersey life picked up in speed.  March had been a busy month for our family but April was going to be as well.
 Just over a week after I arrived home from my solo trip, I had all the bags packed once again.  Mama and the kids were headed to Texas.
And although the flights are super long and hard on little people we were super blessed with amazing pilots.  Not only did they get us to our destination safely but they also helped to make the ride a little more fun.  Although they were still too scary for Naomi she did enjoy a small handshake.  Alaska airlines is the best!

No comments:

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...