May 13, 2016

10 Years

10 years ago two naive kids stood before friends and family and took an oath to God to love and cherish each other for all our days.  10 years has changed a lot of things in both of our lives but that oath stands as true today as it did ten years ago.  
Happy 10th Anniversary to my dear Josh.  The man I love so much more now then even 10 years ago.  I am proud that we have made it 10 great years.  I look forward to reporting on each and every additional year that God grants us together!

2 comments:

mother said...

10 years of love, commitment, dedication, sacrifice, compromise, prayers, acceptance and respect=marriage. Congratulations!! I am so proud of you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a thriving marriage and a lot of growth in the last 10 years. Love you both!
H

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...