March 22, 2016

Why I Bother

Last week I finished up our 2015 photobook.  It will be a wonderful addition to our family memory logs.  But as I work on it, and then pay for it, I wonder why sometimes.  It takes a lot of work.
But then I am reminded first thing the next morning of how fun it is for little people to get to hold a book of their own pictures in their hands.  In this digital world it is still important to let little people be reminded of their own stories.  How fun it is to see them laugh at their own faces and be reminded of the treasure that their life has been.  Potty seats in the background and all.  This, my dears, is our real life.

1 comment:

mother said...

My favorite line in this post: "be reminded of the treasure that their life has been." Those little people are treasures, indeed!