February 16, 2016

So, I Have An Idea

One thing Josh and I do our best to achieve is to have our house work for us, not the other way around.  Thus we have rearranged, changed, shifted, and more over the years we have lived here and added children to our growing family.  Right now the house works for us but things could be a little better.
I absolutely love the fact that I can come to Josh with an idea and he says, "Yeah, I can build that for you."  So with that Josh is back at the drawing board.  Cut lists are being created, plans are being solidified, parts are being ordered and wood is being cut.
But even as all the planning and ordering is happening so is the demolition of what used to be our guest room.  The bed frame and the box spring have been taken apart and the materials have been salvaged.  Something new is coming.