February 19, 2016

Robotics

Creativity and imagination.  I love it.  This stage in life for my three is full to the brim of it.

What I call as clean out the pile of recycles day the kids call finding treasures time.  
The other day the cardboard boxes were made into robots.
On and off buttons were made as well as a button for just about everything else.
Silly robots, dancing robots, helpful robots, and more have since filled the house.  Today was robotics, tomorrow is open to all the ideas in the world.

2 comments:

hxriley said...

This is SO fun!! I love imagination of kids!!!

Sharon said...

What an awesome household you have! Growing, creative and busy minds with so many props at their fingertips.

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...