January 6, 2016

A Little More Christmas

In going through the last few weeks of pictures I came upon these few.  I know we are now almost two weeks past Christmas but these are so special to me I had to put them in.
 Last year after christmas I had found gingerbread man kits on clearance and tucked them aside for awhile.  
On Christmas Eve we pulled them out to all enjoy.  I learned the horrible mistake of only buying two.  Last December I didn't think of my 6 month old decorating a cookie.  Needless to say my 18 1/2 month old was very disappointed in this fact.   But getting to enjoy a few gum drops for each cookie did lighten the mood.
Abigail dreams of making gingerbread men to eat.  After one bite she changes her mind and just picks off the candy.  Someday I will need to teach these kids what good homemade gingerbread tastes like and how good it can be without all of the frosting.

1 comment:

mother said...

So...I understand decorating a year old cookie, but NO WONDER it didn't taste good to Abigail! ha

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...