November 4, 2015

Just Perfect

About a month ago I woke up and declared, "Today is the day we shall get a new bed."  We have needed one for so long but with other financial goals in mind we had been putting it off.  Lack of sleep due to this situation just wasn't going to work anymore.
That afternoon we found the perfect bed at a local store.  As Josh laid there contemplating the feel he asked, "So, how would you feel about a king?"  The fact is the kids are growing and it would be nice to have a place to all hang out, so a king it was.
But with that upgrade came more changes then just the size of the bed.  A new room arrangement was needed, new sheets, and a bed frame.  With a woodworker as a husband, I never did have a bed frame for our old bed as we were waiting for the wood shop to someday be built.  But Josh figured since this new bed would be a platform bed frame it was something he could build with the space he had.  
My one request, along the edges of the frame could I get bookshelves?
 And my talented Josh did not disappoint.  Two weeks after bringing the bed home it is now put in place, as are my books that have been tucked away in boxes, drawers and closets for years.
It is just perfect and I am so very, very happy.  Plus I sleep great at night.  That is an added bonus too.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an AMAZING job!
Way to go Josh and way to go Kathleen for pushing for a new bed!
H

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...