August 6, 2015

Such Potential

The other day the kids were all climbing on this little bear statue.  At one time or another one of the kids would look up and smile, Ethan for just a second sat on the bear's arm and looked great, once Naomi even stood at the bottom, rested her hand on the bear's back and grinned up at her siblings.  Oh, what potential this setting had to be a great "unposed but caught in the moment" picture.
And even though we live in a digital age where I can take two hundred pictures and usually get one good one there are days where nothing is possible.  But as I look at this picture I laugh.  Not a great picture to most, an imaged labeled in my mind as "the one with such potential", and a glimpse of life with three busy little bodies.

No comments:

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...