July 2, 2015

Repurposing

Josh had an old shirt the other day with a few too many holes.  So before I cut it up for the rag bag the kids and I had a little fun.
 Ethan and I pulled on the holes and instead of ripping down the middle like I thought it unraveled a bit until it was a shirt short enough for Ethan but ok, maybe a little big in the arms.  He loved being like daddy.
 The girls, why they got the shirt sleeves for head bands.
When you need indoor activities on a smoky day you just never know what might bring the most entertainment.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it- that is something mother would have done ;-)

H

mother said...

The color looks a bit familiar--????? :-) Could that have been UT orange ?

Decorations

Once Abigail's birthday was over, the Christmas decorations could come out! This little 3 year old, she has made each and every tri...