July 16, 2015

For The Home

We have, ok I have, been having a little fun at garage sales this summer.  The kids love to find this our that in small toys but I have been finding bigger things for the home that I have spent time looking for before, such as the couch.  Another thing a mirror.  I have been looking for a large one for a few years.
 The problem was when we got it it was horribly painted.  Probably the reason we got it for next to nothing. 
 But Josh and a can of spray paint changed that.
Into something that looks great on our wall.  Love it.

1 comment:

mother said...

Mirror looks good. why were they "horrible people"?? For painting the mirror badly???

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...