February 9, 2015

My Artists

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I LOVE having an artist in the house.  And so do other people.  Our good friend is in charge of doing the bulletin boards for the english department of a local high school.  Ever since she saw the amazing job Josh did on Abigail's minnie mouse pinata she has found a great helper in fulfilling her pintrest needs.
Josh spent the other day making February's art work and everyone was very pleased.  It is great for Josh too.  As an artist sometimes it is frustrating not to have a project to channel your inspirations and talents into to.  Our friend has found a lot of ways to keep Josh's artistic abilities flowing.
And at the table right next to Josh are our two artists in training.  These kids are blessed to watch daddy work and see his talent each day.  From a non-artistic person's view point, I certainly feel blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun that he helps with the bulletin boards! I love it!
H