February 3, 2015

Colors

I mentioned last week that there has been a lot of painting around this house lately.  Well, while the kids have been painting their 2x4's and sheets of plywood Josh has been busy painting the baby doll cradles for the girls.
He had made one for Abigail years ago and it has been plain wood all this time.  He made one for Naomi this past fall and decided to take the time and finish them up.
From a non-artistic point of view I am always amazed by his creativity.  I have said it before but I will say it again, we are really lucky to have an artist in the family!

2 comments:

mother said...

Terrific!! What is the smaller piece??

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute... but wait- that little one is Naomi's ... I get what you are saying with a bit of a size difference- wow ... it might fit a corn cob doll.
H

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...