November 25, 2014

The Girls

For the past week and a half these two little girls and I have been out of town.  This fall it was decided that I really needed to have a little more time with my sister.  I just wanted to get to NJ so badly but knew I couldn't take all three kids.  But thanks to a very great mother-in-law the girls and I were able to travel to the east coast while Grammie came to Fairbanks for some one on one time with Ethan while Josh worked.  Amazing how just two kids instead of three makes things seem like more of a possibility.  
But we are home now after a great trip.  There is so much I can't wait to share with you.  These two sisters spending time with me and my sister, what a great thing it was.  Memories, memories!  Now it is time to reconnect with our men.  It is good to once again be a family of five.

No comments: