July 10, 2014

One Reason We Have Three Kids

Having multiple children is tiring, that is for sure.  But when I think of my brother and my sister and the love I have for both of them, even when we don't get along... 
I am so happy I have three children.  It is my strongest hope that the relationship that Abigail, Ethan and Naomi have together will be one of love and friendship their entire lives.  Siblings are a thing to be thankful for sure!
As we left the house yesterday I asked Abigail if she wanted to bring a doll along.  She calmly replied, "Oh no, I already have my favorite baby, Naomi Cecilia."  This made me smile for sure. 


1 comment:

mother said...

Oh my- a new favorite blogpost for me!! Love the pictures!! And I can't believe Abigail chose Naomi over one of her beloved "babies" like Anna or Pink Baby or Big Baby. That really amazes me!