July 1, 2014

Caveman Style

The other day we had a turkey dinner.  The kids haven't loved turkey dinner in the past so when I gave them their plates I made sure to cut the turkey up really small so it would be easier to eat and things would go smoother at the dinner table.  Well, to my surprise Ethan wasn't at all pleased with this small pieces of meat.  He sat in his chair and complained and complained.  At the end of the meal I was about to clean up his untouched plate when he reaches for the serving plate.
 There he picked up the big turkey leg with a smile and went to town.
I was wrong, our little guy did like turkey, he just wanted it caveman style.  

No comments:

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...