July 16, 2014

5

The other day all three kids woke up from their naps at the same time and all were hungry.  Thus all were in tears at the same time.  So there I was trying to nurse a crying Naomi while I had a crying Ethan trying to climb on my lap and a crying Abigail sitting on the floor with tears running down her face holding her arms up to me.  As I looked at all three kids I was surprisingly calm and in my head I was thinking, how am I ever going to do this.  
But here we are, a family of five.  Even though there is a lot more to balance and the end is no where in sight I know we will get through.  Also, food is a good way to make crying kids happy once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are so right! That family picture gets better each time I look at it- you all look great and Ethan is looking so fun!
H

mother said...

And ALL are smiling in this picture! Except little Naomi because she doesn't know how to smile yet. haha

Beth said...

Oh, Kathleen, I love you! Such grace. It is a lot to juggle, and you are doing it with beauty. :) Hugs to you!