June 20, 2014

Two Hands

When I consider what to put on the blog these days I don't have to worry too much about not having anything to say.  There is so much going on here, even with the rainy weather we have been having.
 What I do have to consider is how much I am really going to say with each picture.  You see, typing with one hand takes a long time.
And with three little people about, one spare hand to type with isn't all that available - especially not two.  So once again I keep this post short because I know that my hands will be free someday soon and long wordy posts will return.  As wonderful as that will be it will be terribly disappointing too.  Happy Solstice weekend to you all from the land of the midnight sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual, lovely pictures~!! Abigail's pigtails are so cute on her!





carol

Big Monuments

A lot of big things have been happening at this house.  Last week we had all of our 1/2 birthdays and real birthdays and that filled our da...