May 2, 2014

Reality Check

This week has been a little harder on this pregnant mama than weeks in the past.  But sometimes it is weeks like this that is a reminder that times are coming to a close, it is time to get things done.  So the other day I started the long list on the white board of "Things to do before BK Deluxe."  I took a picture of the list for the blog but then realized you really don't want to know of everything that really needs done.
Instead I thought you would like to see what we accomplished last night.  It brought a smile to my face as we put this cradle back together that was originally used for my brother 37 years ago.  Before we know it the sixth little baby will be rocked to sleep here.  Yes, there is a lot to do and I am reminded that there really isn't that much time left.  Our girl will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that made me smile too!!!
H

mother said...

I can hear your sigh all the way in Texas as one more item is ready for that sweet, new baby!

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...