April 18, 2014

In Just A Year

Right now in the evenings I am working on our family photo book for 2013.  
 And I just can not get over the pictures.  First Abigail is so little, I love seeing the pictures of her still looking slightly babyish. 
 And Ethan, well - I remember he was a fat baby but really.  I can not get over these pictures.  This boy was all chub and only living on breast milk.  At 5-7 months old he was wearing the same shirt he just wore yesterday.
(picture taken last week)
It is amazing what moving, running, and eating solid food can do to a little boy's image for sure.  Oh how I love pictures and all the memories they bring!

No comments:

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...