January 22, 2014

This is Heather, Kathleen's friend again.  

This very same week (in the year 1882) a man by the name of A.A. Milne was born.  I'm sure most don't know WHO this is, but most will know WHAT this man created:  
Winnie-the-Pooh.  
As a child I remember really loving Winnie-the-Pooh books and cartoons.  I grew to love all of the characters for their unique personalities, their sweet voices, and their soft colors that made you want to just snuggle them and dream......

 (quotesandsmiles.com)

The reason I'm blogging about this is because my friend Kathleen is a lover of good quotes and sayings.  I wanted to share a few of these gems from his books with you.  I am reminded of my sweet friendship with Kathleen when I read these quotes....Each of them remind me in different ways of our bond, our journey, our dreams, our lives, and our sisterhood in Christ.


 (quoteperfect.net)

 (plus.google.com)

 (doublelol.com)

(etsy.com)

 
So very thankful for you Kathleen :)

3 comments:

mother said...

Such a blessing to see two friends who are so close and know one another so well. I am thankful you have each other. Thanks for the sweet blog, Heather.

Kathleen Klynstra said...

Heather, you are so dear to me. Thank you for knowing me, for the quotes that I have read and reread, and for all the care you give to me. You constantly encourage and support me. Thank you so much. Thanks for this guest post!

Anonymous said...

What a cute and creative post! I love it!
H

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...