January 13, 2014

For My Future Chef

I have mentioned a time or two there that Ethan loves to cook.  Unfortunately our little guy hasn't been properly outfitted, until now.
The other day I was able to take some time to sort through my fabric stash and make up a little chef's apron for my boy.
With the right outfit we set to work making up a batch of cookies for daddy.  Each time we have cooked since I get a big smile from Ethan as soon as I pull his apron out of the pantry.  Yes, he knows that with his apron in place Mama is about to cook up something good, with his help of course.  

4 comments:

lindajo said...

Love it, his little manly apron!

mother said...

Very cute. And plaid, no less.

heath said...

haha!!! he's SO cute!!! and looks SO HAPPY :) GREAT job momma!

Anonymous said...

I like the apron and I think I also got a glimpse of the unisex moccasins.
H