April 22, 2013

The Memories

When I was in Texas my sister-in-law inspired me to do something with all of my pictures, besides just put them on the blog.  So, for the past few days I have been sorting, editing, choosing and placing pictures into a photo book.  I have decided to start with a book about our Hawaii trip.  Thus I am neck deep in memories from months ago.  
 The family time
 The bright and beautiful land of the tropics
 Just how incredibly little both of the kids were
 All the time on the beach
And the silly fun we all had together last November.

Tomorrow I will be back in April I promise.  But when writing this post my mind can't look at and talk about pictures take today.  I am just taking a moment to revisit paradise.  

1 comment:

heath said...

loved the book!!! well done!

Big Monuments

A lot of big things have been happening at this house.  Last week we had all of our 1/2 birthdays and real birthdays and that filled our da...