March 4, 2013

In Preparation

The amazing thing about the blog world is that multiple blog posts can be prepared and programmed into blogger on a single day.  I usually only do a few here and there but every once in awhile something comes up where I need to program a lot in advance because I will not be able to write for awhile.  These past two weeks have been a time such as this.
If you know us, you know that the end of February and early March is a time that this Mama and her babes gets out of town.  All winter long we look forward to the days in the south with the sun, flowers, family and fun.  I love this time we set aside to spend with my family each year.  But like years past, this is not a time that Josh gets to come.  He stays home, goes to work and holds down the fort.  But don't feel too bad for him.  He looks forward to these two weeks with no family obligations too.  The day before I left I was busy preparing a freezer and fridge full of meals for him to enjoy and he was busy preparing his tools for the many projects he had in mind for the days we were away.  Today the two little kids and I will be flying back north.  Yes there is cold days still ahead of us but Josh and a warm house makes it good to go home.  Check back tomorrow for pictures from our adventures.

1 comment:

heath said...

You are such a sweetheart ;) Josh is LUCKY! PS...what's THAT recipe?? looks yummy!

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...