February 5, 2013

Unplugged

Tonight this mom is taking time to be unplugged.  Josh and I are enjoying new library books, the kids are tucked in and I am trying to let my mind just settle.
So many things were not as they should be today but to counter that there was still a lot of laughter and fun.  Thank you to my friend Beth for her sweet comment on parenting, it is such a hard job.  So with that I am keeping this short and going back to the "real" world.  May this break refresh me for the days ahead and all that I must face.

4 comments:

mother said...

Good book, I presume? Yay for the library!!!! One of my favorite places.

Beth said...

Hooray for a little break and some quiet time! Hope you feel a little refreshed. :) I need to get to the library for myself... I have a hard time browsing the shelves with the little guys in tow! Unless I bring a list with me of specific books to look for, I don't have much luck picking something out.

heath said...

hope you found the restoration you needed....

A sure looks like she's enjoying this new chair and view? are you guys making pizza dough?

Kathleen Klynstra said...

Beth - I have found that if there is a book I want I place a hold on it at my library via the internet. This way the book is pulled off the shelf and is waiting for me at the front desk when I come in. I do miss browsing for sure though!

Heather - Yes, pizza dough it is. Seems Josh requests calzones every week, ha ha.

Tree Disaster of 2017

We had quite the tree drama this year.  After years and years of real trees from the woods I was done with the needles.  DONE.  Last year A...