January 24, 2013

The Joy of Rolls

Our smily little man fills our days with such joy.  There is just something about his big fat cheeks that makes everyone who meets him smile and when they do he can't help but join along.
 Our baby boy also loves to be hugged and cuddled.  As most parents we love this, to a point.  You see this little guy is big.  Still a baby but a well stocked one at that.  At the end of the day when my back and my arms are very tired I wonder just how much I am carrying around each day.  
Yesterday he and I went in for an appointment and we got to see where he is in this growth.  Well, it seems that in the past two weeks our  Ethan has had a growth spurt.  He is now 18 lbs 7 oz (1 lb 4 oz in just those two weeks) and is now at 26 1/4 inches (3/4 of an inch longer).  Oh how I love this guy and all of his wonderful jolly rolls.  His healthy growth is something we all love to laugh and smile about for sure.


2 comments:

grandma S said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those fat little legs!!! Yummy!

heath said...

He's so adorable...I smile just seeing his pics from afar..i can only imagine how everyone loves him with that chubby smile.

Kev said the other day that even GA's rolls have rolls...I think Ethans' are the same too!