October 17, 2012

Sweet Dreams

The problem with being a little brother to a very active sister is that life isn't often calm and relaxing.  Ethan often wakes up as soon as Abigail goes down for her nap or to bed at night.  I understand this, our little man needs some one on one time with his Mama.
 Since Abigail loves all things "Ethan" we don't use his activity mat at all when she is awake.  But nap times are a great time when he and I hang out and look at the fun toys together.  Well, the other day I guess my company, and that of his little turtle he was talking too, got a little bit boring and he fell asleep.
To me though, looking at this beautiful face is never boring.  Sweet dreams little man.

3 comments:

mother said...

oh my oh my oh my!!!!!! Soooooooo beautiful!

heather said...

so very sweet :) you're right...

Beth said...

Awwww. I LOVE this picture! So sweet. Sigh.