October 10, 2012

A Year of Growth

The other day Abigail and I headed out to clean out the garden for the year.
 As we pulled the last of the plants, bagged up the black plastic and stirred up the soil I kept thinking about last year.
 And how my little gardening companion wasn't even walking a year ago but still had just as much fun playing in the dirt with me.
 I looked at the way my girl is now tromping around the garden in her mud boots, opening and closing the doors to the greenhouse and loves running with the wind in her hair.
They do say that good vegetables help you grow big and strong.  I would say in this case that is very true.  Only time will tell what this next year will bring.

2 comments:

mother said...

oh how she's changed!! And the Chevy has the TX plates on, too.

heath said...

awwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---that's all i can say....so very sweet i'm melting...I love you both!