October 20, 2010

Then and Now

Earlier this summer, earlier in my pregnancy, things were a little different than they are today.  I thought you might like to see the difference.
Here I am at 16 1/2 weeks on my birthday showing off the new maternity shirt from my dad. Oh, how I wanted to look pregnant so bad.  At 18 weeks I remember thinking it would never happen and I really would never need maternity clothing.  Hummm.
I guess I was wrong, because here I am today at almost 35 weeks.  Oh yeah, Abigail is a growing and so am I.  Less than 40 days to go, only about 5 more weeks left.  Ready or Not! (please note, my shirt is not dirty.  Mother's camera just leaves random spots on pictures.  I am dropping a lot of stuff on this large stomach of mine these days but I promise this is not one of those situations, ha ha)

2 comments:

heath said...

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL MY FRIEND! love this post!

mother said...

You are the cutest "blossoming" mother-to-be i know!