October 1, 2010

Friday Favorites

1.  Our kitchen is coming together and looks great.  More pictures of that on Monday!
2.  We had an appointment for Abigail and she and I are growing right on schedule.  Her head is down and her butt is up in my ribs where she likes to kick and it makes me laugh so hard.
3.  Now that the house is sided we met with the insurance company and the house is now insured.  What a good feeling.
4.  On the topic of legal matters, we also set up our will this week.  Lots of things to do to get ready for our little girl and it is good to check that one off the list too.
5.  This is my short week at work. 

*On Friday's I'll list things that stood out to me during the week. Things I can look back on and see as high points through out the year. I would also love to hear what stood out as favorites to you in your week.*

No comments: