1. Between our weekend birthing class and breastfeeding class on Tuesday, Josh and I are now officially prepared for Abigail's arrival...or at least we think so.
2. This is my short work week.
3. Lots of progress is being made on the house. It's so exciting!
4. The life insurance rep came to our house for qualifying physicals. Yep, we're healthy enough to buy life insurance.
5. With Mother living just down the street from work, I was able to have lunch with her twice this week and we took the walk together.
6. Even though some days I wasn't too sure if I could, I have made it to 36 weeks.