1. I have been able to sew some this week and it is so fun to be creative again!
2. I finally finished the hat I talked about last week and it was well received which makes me super happy. I will post a picture of it soon I hope.
3. I have managed to go to bed early several nights this week and it has made my days so much better. I am so thankful for a husband that is willing to let me shut down and to let the house become quiet at 9pm so I can sleep.
4. We have had a ton of fun in the garden this week!
5. Worries have been waking me up in the middle of the night but I am so thankful that the days have been ones that let me feel at peace with the future and all that must be done.
*On Friday's I'll list things that stood out to me during the week. Things I can look back on and see as high points through out the year. I would also love to hear what stood out as favorites to you in your week.*