July 9, 2010

Friday Favorites

1.  We had one of our regular check ups this week and were able to hear the baby's heart beat going strong.
2.  It is my short week at work, super short since Monday was a holiday, I am happy!
3.  A lot is being done on the house right now but Josh and I were able to relax a little the other night too, it was so nice to enjoy a nice summer evening.
4.  Josh and I went on a walk one night and saw our house from behind now that the siding is up and it looks super good!
5.  I got a super fun care package in the mail for me and for BK.  Thanks Dad!

*On Friday's I'll list things that stood out to me during the week. Things I can look back on and see as high points through out the year. I would also love to hear what stood out as favorites to you in your week.*

1 comment:

hxriley said...

i can't wait to hear about the fun care package!!! and soooo excited about BK's development..hope you're enjoying your day off!