July 2, 2010

Friday Favorites

1.  This week I started to feel our baby move
2.  Josh's dad has been here this week and we have gotten so very much done on the house, inside and out.  Updates on all the progress will continue next week.  You will all be amazed.
3.  I had to pack up most of my regular clothes this week but between boxes from my dad in Texas with new shirts, mother's sewing, my birthday surprises, and a great garage sale find I am able to still have plenty of things to wear as I grow.
4.  Our garden is doing amazing, can't wait to show you all the new growth.

*On Friday's I'll list things that stood out to me during the week. Things I can look back on and see as high points through out the year. I would also love to hear what stood out as favorites to you in your week.*

1 comment:

hxriley said...

yay for growth in the garden, and the BK!! i can't wait to see you and feel BK move???!!