November 12, 2009

What is Going on at the Klynstra's?

Oh the curtains are wonderful and I am so happy I have been able to share them with you but I have to admit, there are other things going on at the Klynstra's this week. What is it you ask? Well even though it involves face masks don't worry, it isn't the swine flu.
Nope no sicknesses, we are instead sanding the drywall in the laundry room. All of the mudding and taping is DONE.
And in the process getting everything but my mask covered mouth and nose covered in white dust.
Check back tomorrow to see what else is going on in this very busy, ever changing home.

1 comment:

hxriley said...

I'm so thankful it's not the swine flu...jeepers. These are great pics on here...maybe it should be your christmas card photo... ;) can't wait to look at the next blog!