November 26, 2009

So Thankful at Thanksgiving Time

I am Thankful for so very much this year!
I give thanks for:
1. Josh
He is my best friend, my partner, my traveling buddy, my solid rock on hard days, often time my voice of reason and my joy. I am thankful for how hard he works at home and at his job. I am so thankful that God has given me such an amazing husband. I enjoy each day that I get to spend with him!
2. Family and Friends
Davis side, Klynstra side and all of our friends!
3. Our Beautiful House
And all of our amazing colors
4. Water, Water, Water
And the things that it lets us do
5. Zeke
I love this little rabbit so much and I often tell him when I am frustrated that he should be thankful I love him so much because sometimes...
6. Mother's Summer in Alaska
It was great!
7. Life
We are so busy all the time that I love the times this past year when we were able to get away and enjoy each other and life.
Each day is a new adventure!
What are you thankful for this year?

2 comments:

Mother said...

What am I thankful for??? YOU!

kevin and heather! said...

we are thankful for you guys! awesome blogs! and kathleen...awesome cooking too!