November 23, 2009

Parts and Pieces

Even though we have been talking about the laundry room for weeks now, we aren't done yet! After flooring and walls came the cabinets. We were able to get all of our base cabinets for a great deal at our local Habitat for Humanity ReSale Store. If you have one in your area you should check it out!
It was the "put it together ourselves" kind of cabinets.
Soon they were all put togetherAnd Josh mounted them to the wall
And to each other.
The combination of the red walls, wood flooring and white cabinets is great. Plus, lots of storage room is amazing. After having things in totes and boxes for so many years I am not sure what to put into the cabinets. But don't worry, I am sure I will get over that pretty easily.

4 comments:

mother said...

Cabinets look great. You say often, "Soon...they were installed or done or completed". I tend to believe that "SOON" is a relative term, wouldn't you agree?

Kathleen Klynstra said...

Yes I guess you could say that. But when things are happenings it is good for me. In this case it took us two evenings after work to get all of the base cabinets put together. Other times "soon" would be a few minutes.

hxriley said...

YAY!!! I love going to the Klynstras when things are so different.....you guys are buzzing along!

Anonymous said...

The colors look great!