July 9, 2009

Hauling Bucket Days Are OVER

Last night Josh hooked up the last loose waterline which meant we could now run the water from the well through the house!! So the current count last night was water to three toilets (Heather and I ran around the house each taking turns watching the toilet tanks refill, oh the little things that can be so wonderful) and...
One sink.
Tonight I think I will pick up a faucet for our laundry room utility sink so that it is a little easier to wash dishes. I couldn't be more thankful! Warm water isn't too far away.

2 comments:

hxriley said...

you know, not many people can say they have been a 'toilet flusher model'.....

Julia Pierson said...

WATER, in a house, what a novel idea! I am so glad you have gotten to this point. I can't wait to experience the Klynstra water!