July 29, 2009

An Evening With Friends

Monday night Josh and I were able to spend the evening with our friends the Kulps. It was so much fun to sit around their table for 8 and enjoy a great meal together.
Then as the boys worked on Drywall in the new garage Amy and I canned apples. You might remember this post from when I initially canned apples last April. This time around Amy and I decided it would be more fun to do it together.
Even though it was a late night it was very fun to go work with such great friends and be able to end the evening with 1/2 a ceiling drywalled and 11 quarts of apple pie filling.

1 comment:

hxriley said...

ahhhhh, perfect. I think it's a smart idea to can w/ a friend....seems to take so long from what you've told me. so glad you got time w/ the kids too! drywall never ends for Josh eh?